Citadel Christian School is accredited through ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and is a member of ACCS (Association of Classical Christian Schools).
We are committed to producing students who:
Spiritual and Moral
- Confess Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and have a growing, personal relationship with Him.
- Live according to the authority of God’s Word.
- Demonstrate a life of virtue by their understanding and application of God’s Word in their daily lives.
- Actively pursue a life of faith empowered by the Holy Spirit that demonstrates love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Practice the disciplines of Bible study, prayer, Scripture memorization, worship, and service.
- Possess apologetic skills to defend their faith.
- Understand that all thoughts and choices have consequences; some positive, some negative.
Social and Personal
- Demonstrate leadership with honesty and integrity.
- Understand the worth of every human being as created in the image of God, and treat all people with compassion, respect, dignity, grace, and truth.
- Develop biblical attitudes toward marriage and the family, as well as the understanding and skills needed to establish God-fearing homes.
- Practice responsible stewardship of God’s creation.
- Be good stewards of their finances, time, and all other resources.
- Practice good health habits and physical fitness, treating their bodies as the temple of the Holy Spirit.
- Demonstrate a realistic and biblical view of work and material things as means to accomplish God’s glory.
Academic and Intellectual
- Demonstrate mastery in all academic disciplines, including reading, writing, speaking, listening, and critical thinking.
- Be proficient in mathematics, science, and problem-solving.
- Have knowledge and understanding of people, events, and movements in history (including church history) and the cultures of other peoples and places.
- Appreciate literature and the arts and understand how they express and shape their belief and values.
- Have a critical appreciation of languages and cultures of other peoples, dispelling prejudice, promoting inter-ethnic harmony, and encouraging biblical hospitality.
- Develop the unique talents and gifts given to them by God.
- Demonstrate an attitude of intellectual inquiry that fosters a love of lifelong learning.