- Submit Student Application for Admission by clicking here
- Pay non-refundable $75 Application Fee
- School will schedule testing, if applicable. CCS requires that incoming students take the Stanford Achievement Test (or an equivalent standardized test) before admission. If no such test results are available, CCS will administer a placement test to applicants.
- Interview with appropriate administrator. School will call to schedule the parent and student interview after all the necessary information has been received and reviewed.
- Respond to FACTS Plan Invitation. After interview has been conducted you will receive an email from FACTS with instructions on how to create the Tuition Agreement. The enrollment process is incomplete until this step is finalized.
Citadel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic, and other school administered programs.